System Vulnerability / Windows Server Assessment scanning determines the possibility of network security attacks. It evaluates the organization’s systems and network for vulnerabilities such as missing patches, unnecessary services, weak authentication, and weak encryption. This will help you to identify IP/host name, ports, services, live hosts, vulnerabilities, and services running on the target network.
Scanner results include:
- Identifying active hosts on network
- Identifying active and vulnerable services (ports) on hosts.
- Identifying operating systems.
- Identifying vulnerabilities associated with discovered operating systems and applications.
- Identifying misconfigured settings.
- Testing compliance with host application usage/security policies.